Entering to the Sumy National Agrarian University is carried out in accordance with the obtained state license under the accredited direction of preparation:
Faculty of Agrotechnology and Environmental Use
Financing of specialists training at Sumy NAU is carried out at the expense of legal and physical person.
Applicants submit personally to Sumy NAU admissions committee:
- state standard document on complete general secondary education (document on the acquired educational qualification level), the original or its
- a copy certified in due course;
- six color photos 3×4 cm in size;
- eight envelopes with stamps;
- original work book (for entrants entering the places of budget financing);
- copy of passport;
- a copy of the identification code;
- a copy of the marriage certificate (if applicable);
- a copy of the employment record;
– Certificate of the Ukrainian Center for Quality Assessment.
* The passport (birth certificate), military ticket (certificate of registration to
conscript polling station), the documents giving entitlement to benefits, the entrant submits personally within the deadlines specified for submission of documents.
The following shall be exempted from the submission of certificates from UCQA:
- persons who have been discharged from military service in 2016;
- persons who have a diploma of “Junior Specialist” and continue their studies in the appropriate field of training.
Admission of documents to Sumy NAU is carried out at the AS “Bachelor” – from 01 August to 06 August 2019
AS “Specialist”, “Master” – from November 07 to November 21, 2019.
SNAU Admission Committee Address: Gerasim Kondratiev str 160 , Sumy, 40021